If you or someone you care about is battling an addiction, you should know that there is a broad range of addiction treatment programs offered at TruHealing Centers. From residential to outpatient programs, there are many options available to you. At all of the facilities affiliated with TruHealing Centers, we offer a critical level of care known as an intensive outpatient program or “IOP,” for short.
At TruHealing Centers, our intensive outpatient rehab programs are all designed for people who need structure and support, but whose addiction issues are more manageable than others. Of the millions of Americans who struggle with substance abuse issues every day, the vast majority fall into this category. If intensive outpatient addiction treatment is right for you, you will receive support from and be held accountable by our expert staff and your peers in recovery. Above all, you will learn the healthy coping skills you need to handle the pressure of everyday life without turning to drugs and alcohol. The goal of our intensive outpatient program is simple: long-lasting, genuine recovery that suits your individual needs.
Is Intensive Outpatient Rehab Right for Me?
Residential addiction treatment programs can be useful, and in some cases, they are necessary. But many of us cannot commit to this level of care, whether for financial reasons or because we simply don’t have the time. An intensive outpatient rehab program is often an excellent choice for people whose addiction needs don’t require full-time, managed care or who have already spent time in a residential program.
Because you will be spending a significant amount of time outside of our center, an IOP is ideal for putting into practice the skills and strategies you have developed over your time in recovery. If this sounds like a level of care that suits your current needs, one of the intensive outpatient addiction treatment centers offered by TruHealing Centers might be right for you.
The Benefits of Intensive Outpatient Rehab
When you opt for an intensive outpatient program, you experience many benefits. These benefits include:
- More cost-effective – Outpatient care is generally significantly less expensive than residential care simply because it lacks a residential component. This is often true even when the same treatments are on offer at both. The result is fewer out-of-pocket costs to you, and in some cases, a higher likelihood that your insurance provider will cover your IOP experience.
- New hobbies – The fact that you will only be at our center at times you have arranged with your support team gives you the freedom to pursue healthy interests and activities. These interests can be vital to maintaining recovery as you reintegrate into everyday life.
- More flexibility – An intensive outpatient rehab program gives you more time outside our center than other programs. This flexibility encourages you to build a strong support network of family, friends, and co-workers, which is another critical aspect of long-term success.
- Maintain responsibilities – An intensive outpatient addiction treatment program allows you to fulfill your job, school, friends, and family responsibilities. It also allows you to maintain your privacy.
Keep in mind that intensive outpatient rehab isn’t right for everyone. But if you struggle with addiction issues and can’t commit to a higher level of care, an IOP might be right for you. At TruHealing Centers, we are always ready to help you determine if our programs are right for you.
Explore TruHealing Centers’ IOPs
There are many Amatus addiction treatment facilities across the U.S., and all of them offer intensive outpatient rehab. You can find an IOP at:
- Awakenings Recovery Center in Hagerstown, MD
- Blueprint Recovery Center in Concord, NH
- Foundations Recovery Center in Woodlawn, MD, right outside of Baltimore
- Fresh Start Recovery Center in Gaithersburg, Maryland
- Georgia Addiction Treatment Center in Peachtree City, GA, just south of Atlanta
- Midwest Recovery Center in Toledo, OH
- Ohio Treatment Center in Toledo, OH
In an intensive outpatient rehab program at TruHealing Centers, you can achieve lasting recovery. Learn more by reaching out to us online today, or by contacting us at 833.631.0525. Take your life back from drugs and alcohol with the comprehensive care you need and deserve.