An addiction to drugs or alcohol can change your life dramatically. If you’ve tried to quit before, you know how challenging the early days of recovery can be. However, with the help of a residential addiction treatment program, you can develop the skills you need for lasting recovery. At TruHealing Centers, we offer residential rehab at locations around the country. Inpatient residential care begins once you are no longer physically dependent on drugs and alcohol. Once you are at this point, we’ll utilize a number of therapies to help you understand and overcome the root causes of addiction.
We will design a unique program for you that is rooted in our holistic, multidisciplinary approach to treatment. Our team, drawing from a wealth of education and personal experience, will implement and adapt the plan as you heal. You can overcome your addictions and begin to thrive. We will help by giving you the tools and skills to start building your life again.
The Benefits of Residential Addiction Treatment
In a residential addiction treatment program, patients live at an addiction treatment center while receiving intensive care through therapy, medication, and wellness opportunities. Inpatient residential care allows you to take time away from your regular life. This way, we can implement an intensive, focused treatment plan built around your needs.
Some of the benefits of residential rehab include the following:
- 24/7 access to care, including a medical team
- Safe, secure, drug-free environment
- Opportunities to build a strong network of support with your peers
- More intensive therapy options than outpatient treatment
If you need additional accountability and support after leaving a residential addiction treatment program, many of our TruHealing Centers locations offer sober living programs as well.
Our Residential Addiction Treatment Programs
Many people start their journey to recovery with a medical detox program. TruHealing Centers offers several detox centers around the country that partner with addiction treatment centers. While in our residential addiction treatment programs, you’ll find a safe place to heal, high-quality medical care, and intensive therapy to help you rebuild your life.
During residential rehab, you’ll be in an environment totally focused on healing. You are temporarily removed from your regular life and the external stresses that can fuel substance abuse. Our centers provide the highest level of comfort, safety, and security to promote your healing. Many of our locations also have indoor and outdoor areas for recreation and relaxing. While in our residential addiction treatment programs, you’ll find modern amenities, entertainment options, and private and semi-private bedrooms. Once your immediate physical needs are taken care of, you will be able to examine the underlying causes of addiction.
Once you have safely progressed through acute withdrawal from drugs, you’ll have access to around-the-clock medical care in order to give you the highest level of comfort and safety possible.
Residential addiction treatment involves an intensive therapy plan, employing a number of therapies to improve your mental and spiritual well-being. Our goal is to help you live a happy, healthy life free from drugs or alcohol.
Contact TruHealing Centers
Learn more about our residential addiction treatment programs and sober living programs by contacting us today. The following locations offer residential programs:
- Atlanta Detox Center in Riverdale, GA
- Midwest Detox Center in Maumee, OH, just outside of Toledo
- Ohio Detox Center in Maumee, OH, just outside of Toledo
- Serenity House Detox Center Florida with campuses in Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach, FL
- Serenity House Detox Center Houston in Houston, TX
And for the stages of rehab that follow detox and residential addiction treatment we also have many other centers, including:
- Awakenings Recovery Center in Hagerstown, MD
- Blueprint Recovery Center in Concord, NH
- Foundations Recovery Center in Woodlawn, MD, just outside of Baltimore
- Fresh Start Recovery Center in Gaithersburg, Maryland
- Georgia Addiction Treatment Center in Peachtree City, GA, just south of Atlanta
- Midwest Recovery Center in Toledo, OH
- Ohio Treatment Center in Toledo, OH