Speak to an Advisor Now
Once you complete drug and alcohol treatment at any one of our facilities, we welcome you to stay connected and take advantage of various
resources and participate in our sober alumni community.
Our Alumni Program is available to all clients nationwide. There is no cost and it’s lifelong.
At TruHealing Centers, we know how important it is to stay connected for a lifetime. Our Alumni team is here to help guide you through the transition from drug and alcohol treatment back into the real world. Your new journey is an exciting one and we want you to be able to have the resources and support you need to maintain your sobriety. We care about our clients at every level, and well beyond discharge. Other treatment facilities lack a
solid alumni department and/or do minimal in this area. Amatus creates a healthy, sober community for clients to “come home” to and be a part of the family.
How Does the Alumni Program Help Clients?
Being in our Alumni Program will introduce you to other people in recovery going through similar life situations. Lifelong relationships can be established in our drug and alcohol treatment facilities. Being a part of this program will help you maintain ties and reconnect with peers, friends, staff, and mentors. Our Alumni Program is the ideal aftercare network for those wanting to achieve long-term sobriety and are looking for inspiration.
- Access to free, online Bi-weekly Zoom meetings
- In person speaker events and regional activities
- Resources to meetings, peer support and 12 step fellowship
- Avoid relapse and stay in consistent healthy and positive environments
- Form relationships and bond with sober friends and likeminded people
- Experience sober, fun activities like bowling, game night, movie night, outdoor activities, holiday-themed events, BBQs, and more
Contact us today to learn more about our Alumni Program at 833.641.0572.
What is the Alumni Program?
The TruHealing Alumni Programs are not only for clients, but we have a robust family programming component that sets us apart from other facilities. We are always training our teams to give the client and family an experience that can support their
long-term recovery. We are constantly researching and growing our resources, facilitating groups for families and building networks from one family to another, as well as one client to another.
We understand addiction takes a toll on the entire family. This may be a time of sadness, worry, fear, anger, and helplessness. We know how you are feeling because many of us have gone through the same thing. That is why it’s highly important
for family members to stay connected with us while your loved one is in our care.
Our Family Program is inclusive of your loved one’s treatment and there is no additional cost. The Family Program is designed to educate you and other family members about addiction and why it’s a disease, offer resources and support, updates on
your loved one’s progress, assist in setting healthy boundaries, and help you plan ahead to encourage their return to a safe and sober environment.
Contact TruHealing Centers Today
- Clients achieve better outcomes when families are engaged in the treatment process
- Creates stronger and healthier family boundaries discourage enabling, and helps the family learn healthy coping skills when dealing with relapse or crisis
- Family support ensures longer treatment stays and higher completion rates
- Family support groups offered in every region, nightly except Fridays
- Regional and national meetings with licensed counselors and recovery speakers
Contact us today to learn more about our Family Program at 833.641.0572
You Don’t Have To Go It Alone
If you or a loved one would like more information on dual diagnosis treatment, Truhealing Addiction Services can help! Contact us today to discuss your treatment options with an addiction treatment specialist.
Lets Recover Together.
WE’RE ONE CALL AWAY.
Start TruHealing Today