Speak to an Advisor Now
The TruHealing Centers Difference
At TruHealing Centers, our admissions process is designed to be as simple as possible. We understand that reaching out for help for substance abuse problems can be challenging. However, once you’ve admitted that you need help, accessing care should be easy and stress-free. During our rehab admissions process, an addiction specialist will help you determine the right level of care and begin designing a personalized treatment plan based on your needs.
Our addiction specialists are available to facilitate intake and admissions. If you’re concerned about the cost of rehab, we can also help you find out whether your care will be covered by insurance and explore the payment options available to you. To begin the rehab admissions process at a TruHealing Center, all you have to do is call or contact us online.
Can I Afford Substance Abuse Treatment?
Many individuals battling addiction assume that these programs are expensive and that insurance will not cover them. Out of the nearly 40 million Americans who struggle with substance abuse, many will not seek out treatment. Finances, responsibilities at work or at home, or worry about confidentiality might keep them from getting the help they need. Indeed, the perceived cost of an addiction treatment program is what perhaps keeps most people from getting help.
However, recent legislation actually mandates that insurers cover most treatment for substance abuse and co-occurring mental health disorders. At our TruHealing Center locations, our addiction specialists will work with you to help you determine the cost of treatment, assist you with a payment plan, and negotiate with your insurance company. Our commitment is to your recovery, so we’ll find the treatment plan and payment options that work for you. We also work with families or individuals on an individual basis regarding their financial situation. If you or a loved one is struggling with substance abuse, reach out for help. The sooner you can begin treatment, the more effective that treatment will be.
TruHealing Centers’ Admissions Process
The first step in our rehab admissions process is a thorough assessment to determine your clinical needs and find the appropriate level of care. When you call one of our addiction treatment center locations, you’ll connect with an addiction specialist. Your assessment will be entirely confidential; we will evaluate your addiction history and any behavioral health issues so that we can determine the next steps to take in your recovery. At our recovery centers, we offer levels of care from inpatient detox to outpatient addiction treatment and comprehensive aftercare. We’ll design a personalized treatment plan that best suits your needs, including both your addiction issues and any underlying mental health issues. These might include depression, anxiety, or PTSD. Our therapists are ready to help you heal by giving you the tools you need for lasting recovery.
Everyone in our care has had a unique experience with substance abuse. Whether you are coming to a TruHealing Center as the first step in your recovery journey or after more intensive care, we can help. We utilize a number of addiction treatment modalities during your time in our centers to help you overcome addiction and find hope for the future. These include the following:
- Group therapy
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Family therapy
- Motivational interviewing
- Trauma-focused therapy
- Expressive therapy
- Recreational therapy
Take the first step in the rehab admissions process by calling TruHealing Centers today. We can connect you with a location near you and help you access the care you need to begin your recovery.
Get the Addiction Treatment You Need and Deserve
At TruHealing Centers, our goal is to make the rehab admissions process as simple as possible so that you can start to rebuild your life. When you’re ready to make a change, contact us—our addiction specialists are here to answer your questions. Learn more about our addiction treatment center locations:
- TruHealing Atlanta (formerly Atlanta Detox Center): A residential addiction treatment program and medical detox center in Riverdale, GA.
- TruHealing Peachtree City (formerly Georgia Addiction Treatment Center): An outpatient addiction treatment center in Peachtree City, GA, just south of Atlanta.
- TruHealing High Point: An outpatient addiction treatment center in High Point, NC.
- TruHealing Reidsville: An outpatient addiction treatment center in Reidsville, NC.
- TruHealing Hagerstown: (formerly Awakenings Recovery Center): A residential addiction treatment center in Hagerstown and an outpatient treatment center in Funkstown. Funkstown is on the outskirts of Hagerstown, a few minutes away.
- TruHealing Baltimore: (formerly Foundations Recovery Center): An inpatient and outpatient detox center in Baltimore, MD.
- TruHealing Gaithersburg: (formerly Fresh Start): An outpatient addiction treatment center in Gaithersburg, MD.
- Bonfire Behavioral Health: A residential and outpatient addiction treatment center in Rochester, NH.
- New Hampshire Detox: An inpatient and outpatient detox center in Bethlehem, NH.
- TruHealing Riverbend: An outpatient addiction treatment center in Jeffersonville, IN.
- Midwest Detox Center: An inpatient detox center in Maumee, OH, right outside of Toledo.
- Midwest Recovery Center: An outpatient addiction treatment center in Toledo, OH.
- Midwest Center at Youngstown: A residential and outpatient addiction treatment center in Austintown, OH.
- Ohio Detox Center: A residential and medical detox program in Maumee, OH, right outside of Toledo
- Ohio Treatment Center: An outpatient addiction treatment center in Toledo, OH
Don’t hesitate to reach out for the help you need. Call TruHealing Centers at (833) 641-0572 or contact us through our secure online form, and we can connect you with a location near you. At TruHealing Centers, addiction ends and recovery begins.