TruHealing Centers Locations
Speak to an Advisor Now
The TruHealing Centers Difference
Once you begin the admissions process at one of TruHealing Centers’ locations, our addiction specialists will take you through a comprehensive assessment. They’ll look at your physical health, medical history, experiences with substance abuse, and goals for treatment in order to create your personalized treatment plan. Our substance abuse treatment programs include levels of care from inpatient medical detox to outpatient treatment and aftercare.
Learn more about our locations and the substance abuse treatment programs we offer:
- TruHealing High Point: An outpatient addiction treatment center in High Point, NC.
- TruHealing Reidsville: An outpatient addiction treatment center in Reidsville, NC.
- TruHealing Hagerstown: (formerly Awakenings Recovery Center): A residential addiction treatment center in Hagerstown and an outpatient treatment center in Funkstown. Funkstown is on the outskirts of Hagerstown, a few minutes away.
- TruHealing Baltimore: (formerly Foundations Recovery Center): An inpatient and outpatient detox center in Baltimore, MD.
- TruHealing Gaithersburg: (formerly Fresh Start): An outpatient addiction treatment center in Gaithersburg, MD.
- Bonfire Behavioral Health: A residential and outpatient addiction treatment center in Rochester, NH.
- New Hampshire Detox: An inpatient and outpatient detox center in Bethlehem, NH.
- TruHealing Riverbend: An outpatient addiction treatment center in Jeffersonville, IN.
- Midwest Detox Center: An inpatient detox center in Maumee, OH, right outside of Toledo.
- Midwest Recovery Center: An outpatient addiction treatment center in Toledo, OH.
- Midwest Center at Youngstown: A residential and outpatient addiction treatment center in Austintown, OH.
- Ohio Detox Center: A residential and medical detox program in Maumee, OH, right outside of Toledo
- Ohio Treatment Center: An outpatient addiction treatment center in Toledo, OH
While in our drug and alcohol rehab programs, you’ll go through both individual and group therapy sessions. The goal of these sessions is to help you understand the root causes of addiction and develop healthy coping skills for the future.
Contact TruHealing Centers Today
Begin rebuilding your life at one of our TruHealing Centers. We’ll help you navigate the admissions process and help you access the substance abuse treatment you need. While in our care, you’ll receive a unique treatment plan, aftercare planning, and the support of other recovery-focused peers. Find hope at our drug and alcohol rehab centers by calling us at 833.641.0572 or reaching out online. Begin your journey to recovery today.