(formerly New Hampshire Detox)
Speak to an Advisor Now
New Hampshire Detox Center offers a healing environment and highly effective treatment programs for those who are struggling with addiction. Our residential programs allow our clients to focus on recovery away from the stresses of everyday life. Here, you’ll be able to rebuild your life and begin recovery with a strong foundation.
Overview of Treatment Programs in Bethlehem, New Hampshire
The goal of this level of care is to safely allow the substances clients used to be cleaned from their body. This process is generally combined with residential treatment for best outcomes. 24-7 medical and nursing staff is provided.
New Hampshire Detox’s Mission
We incorporate our mission into all that we do:
- Family and social involvement – Addiction can take a toll on relationships with loved ones. When appropriate, we use family therapy to help you and your loved ones rebuild trust.
- Individualized care – No two individuals in treatment are the same. Our customized treatment plans ensure that we meet each client where they are.
- Vocational and academic support – In order to ensure that our clients can transition smoothly back into everyday life, we connect them with life skills coaches and other community resources.
- Care coordination – We’re committed to advocating for our clients. Legal, financial, and spiritual resources can help you heal in every area of your life.
Discover what sets us apart. Reach out to New Hampshire Detox Center at 603.932.7692 to learn more about our programs and get started on the journey to recovery.
One of the biggest ways we help our clients is by personalizing our treatment programs to each person’s needs. During an initial assessment, we will learn more about your needs and goals for treatment and develop a plan to help you become your healthiest self. If you’re struggling with addiction, consider one of the following programs at our drug and alcohol limited withdrawal management detox center:
- Men’s detox center program
- Women’s detox center program
- Alcohol detox center program
- Drug detox center program
Some of the services and approaches to treatment we offer at New Hampshire Detox Center include:
- Medical care – Our team members monitor each client during limited withdrawal management detox and can provide medical interventions when necessary. Clients can feel confident that they’ll be safe, even during painful or uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms.
- Medications – No medications can cure addiction. However, we offer several FDA-approved medications that can ease withdrawal symptoms and curb cravings.
- Counseling – During both group and individual counseling sessions, you can begin to work through the underlying causes of addiction and build healthy coping skills for the future.
You’ll meet others during your time in our center who understand the unique challenges you might face on the road to recovery. At New Hampshire Detox Center, we make the limited withdrawal management detox process as safe and comfortable as possible.
When you make the decision to reach out to New Hampshire Detox Center, you’ll begin a journey of healing. We’ll help you become your strongest, healthiest self. Take the first step towards recovery by reaching out to our team at 603.932.7692.
WE’RE ONE CALL AWAY.
Start TruHealing Today
100% Confidential | 24/7 Helpline