If you are struggling with an addiction to drugs or alcohol, it can feel like you are isolated and alone. Many individuals with substance use disorders face challenges at work as a result. However, there’s a treatment option at TruHealing Centers that can put you on the path to recovery and save your career.
TruHealing Centers is partnering with United Steelworkers to help union members across America overcome addiction. If you are ready to take the next step in conquering addiction, TruHealing Centers can help. Through an employee assistance program (EAP), many labor union members can access quality care without jeopardizing their employment.
Learn more about our locations across the country and contact us today at 833.631.0525 to find out how TruHealing Centers can help you rebuild your life.
Addiction Treatment for Union Workers
You can successfully re-enter the workforce after treatment with help from TruHealing Centers. Overwhelmingly, those who go through our treatment program for labor unions are fully employed shortly after completing treatment. Our centers provide comprehensive care every step of the way, with programs including:
- Detox – Go through the withdrawal process safely with 24/7 medical supervision.
- Residential treatment – Begin rebuilding your life away from the stresses and triggers of everyday life while living in one of our comfortable, state-of-the-art treatment centers.
- Mental health residential – For those struggling with mental health issues, this inpatient dual diagnosis treatment program can help provide tools to manage these symptoms.
- Partial hospitalization – Clients receive structured treatment at one of our treatment centers during the day and return home at night.
- Intensive outpatient treatment – This step down from a partial hospitalization program lets you begin to return to some of your responsibilities and hobbies. However, you can continue to get treatment three or four times weekly.
- Outpatient – Attend treatment once or twice a week while putting the skills you learn into practice at home.
- Aftercare – We support clients even after they leave our treatment programs. We assist them in planning for the future and connecting them to our extensive alumni network.
Personalized treatment plans ensure every union member in our care receives the targeted addiction treatment they need.
Mental Health Treatment and Employee Assistance Programs
Did you know that you can likely access addiction and mental health treatment through your EAP? This confidential resource is there to help employees who may be struggling with mental health concerns. Counseling, referrals to treatment, and help with the transition back to work ensure that you can remain in good standing with your employer while working towards sustainable sobriety.
Mental health concerns like PTSD, anxiety, depression, and bipolar disorder often go hand-in-hand with substance use disorders. Our approach to treatment includes evaluations, medical care, counseling, and medication management. Upon completion of a treatment program, those in our care have the tools and resources they need to avoid relapse and manage the symptoms of mental health issues.
Benefits of Our Addiction Treatment Programs
Why turn to TruHealing Centers? In addition to clinical expertise, a number of convenient locations across the country, and comprehensive care every step of the way, you’ll find:
- Assistance with any legal matters
- Support for the transition back to work and everyday life
- Peace of mind thanks to our commitment to confidentiality
- 24/7 support from corporate headquarters
- Help with paperwork for FMLA, HR, or your labor union
Therapies and Services for Union Workers
Every individual in our care receives a personalized treatment plan. We incorporate multiple evidence-based therapies and treatment methods in order to ensure that every client has the best chance at success. These include the following:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy – This widely used therapy can help you build healthy coping skills.
- Group therapy sessions – Find perspective and build a network of support.
- Trauma-informed therapy – Work through past traumatic events and learn how they can contribute to substance abuse.
- Family therapy – Rebuild relationships with family members through therapist-led sessions.
- Expressive therapy – Learn how to express emotions in a healthy, positive way.
- Recreational therapy – Heal both body and mind through a variety of recreational activities.
- Motivational interviewing – Find your inner motivation to overcome addiction through structured sessions with a therapist.
- Case management – Accountability is one tool we use to help clients stay sober during treatment.
Reach Out to TruHealing Centers Today
Through our new partnership with United Steelworkers, we’re able to support those in this union to overcome addiction. And through our full continuum of care, TruHealing Centers promotes lasting positive outcomes and long-term sobriety. If addiction or mental health issues have taken over your life, find hope at TruHealing. If you have questions about your employee assistance program, navigating insurance, or how to get started with treatment, reach out to our team at 833.631.0525 today.