Men and women who attend addiction treatment programs to help their recovery understand that while addiction is treatable, there is no single cure for this debilitating disease. A full continuum of care provides patients with the best form of addiction treatment to maintain their sobriety over a lifetime. A residential addiction treatment program often provides the right starting point for addiction recovery for many patients.
At TruHealing Centers, we provide a full continuum of care for our patients to help with their addiction recovery, including our residential addiction treatment program. Each addiction treatment program builds upon the other to enforce healthy coping skills and provide therapy whenever necessary. To learn more about the full continuum of care and how it can benefit your addiction recovery, fill out our online form or call [Direct] today to speak with our friendly staff about our addiction treatment programs.
What Is a Full Continuum of Care?
A full continuum of care offers a set of treatment programs that work together to provide patients with the appropriate level of care for their individual symptoms. Through a variety of behavioral and medical therapy, people work on their recovery through a customized addiction treatment plan.
Depending on the progress made, patients will graduate to a less intensive therapy program as they continue to make progress. If people experience any relapse or fail to meet program requirements, they can move to the appropriate care level.
There are five main levels in a full continuum of care program for drug and alcohol addiction, which are:
- Early intervention and admission
- Outpatient services
- Partial hospitalization or intensive outpatient
- Residential or inpatient services
- Medically managed intensive outpatient services
At TruHealing Centers, we offer all levels of care necessary for a full continuum of care. We will evaluate your current physical and mental health to provide you with the appropriate level of care for your symptoms and the severity of the addiction.
Addiction Treatment Programs Included as a Full Continuum of Care
Addiction affects each of us in different ways. A full continuum of care offers patients the ability to start at the appropriate level of care for them. The types of addiction treatment programs available include:
- Detox program – A detox program is best for patients with severe substance use disorders who are medically unable to handle withdrawals without round-the-clock care and medication-assisted treatment.
- Residential addiction treatment program – In a residential addiction treatment program, people live in a residential facility for thirty to ninety days and attend various therapy sessions throughout the day. Nutritious meals are prepared daily along with programs to help form healthy new hobbies and interests.
- Partial hospitalization program – Partial hospitalization is a step down from residential treatment as patients begin to feel more comfortable with their abilities to maintain their recovery. They move to a less restrictive sober community but still receive the same high level of care necessary to maintain their sobriety.
- Intensive outpatient treatment program – At this stage, patients are returning to their daily lives while still attending an average of ten to twenty hours of therapy each week. They get to put their new skills to use and discuss how they did in therapy.
- Outpatient treatment program – A full continuum of care is meant to scale down your addiction treatment plans as you gain more confidence in your ability to stay on the right track. An outpatient treatment program sees patients managing their work and family commitments while attending therapy several hours a week as necessary.
Choose TruHealing Centers for a Full Continuum of Care for Addiction Recovery
At TruHealing Centers, we offer a full range of addiction treatment programs that complete our full continuum of care. We provide you with the right behavioral therapy to help you better understand addiction and how it affects you.
Some of the therapy options we offer include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Individual and group therapy
- Trauma-based therapy
- Family therapy
To get help for you or a loved one struggling with addiction, complete our online form or call [Direct] today to learn more about our full continuum of care for addiction recovery.