Indiana Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment
Speak to an Advisor Now
Indiana Substance Abuse Treatment
Anyone residing in Indiana or looking to travel to Indiana for addiction treatment will find many quality options. Indiana drug and alcohol rehab centers may provide many levels of care to aid in sustained recovery.
Finding age- and gender-specific treatment programs to recover with peers you can relate with is also possible.
Things To Consider When Picking An Addiction Treatment Program
Treatment options for substance abuse can feel endless. Luckily, there are some criteria you can use to help narrow down your search.
If a particular treatment program doesn’t meet your unique needs or isn’t a high enough level of care for your current condition, you are more likely to experience relapse.
Here are some questions to consider while researching drug addiction treatment options in Indiana:
- How severe is your addiction or substance use disorder?
- How long have you abused drugs, alcohol, or both?
- Can health insurance help cover the cost of treatment?
- Will a pre-screening or medically necessary authorization be required?
- Are you willing to travel to find a treatment program that meets you where you’re at?
In many cases, traveling for treatment is a good idea. Some distance from home can limit distractions and typically provide more support from a live-in or residential treatment program.
When considering the quality of care you are seeking, here are some credibility criteria to think about:
- Accreditation Status – Is the rehab center maintaining accreditation from valid organizations such as the Joint Commission (JCAHO) or the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Services (CARF)?
- Certifications and memberships – Does the addiction treatment center have a National Association of Addiction Treatment (NAATP) membership and a LegitScript certification?
- Staff qualifications – is the clinical team at the facility licensed and qualified to administer the treatment offered?
- Reputation – What do their online reviews reflect? Are previous clients raving about this facility, or are they criticizing it?
- Types of treatments offered – A combination of evidence-based and holistic healing methods across various rehab program types is needed for treatment to be effective.
If a rehab center lacks more than one of these creditability markers, proceed with caution. The last thing you need is to spend money on a treatment center that isn’t legitimate and cannot help you achieve sobriety.
Indiana Drug Abuse Statistics
Addiction is a disease that can impact all types of people, including anyone in Indiana. Every state struggles with drug and alcohol abuse to some degree. When considering the situation in Indiana, reflect on the following statistics:
- In 2020, there was a 41 percent increase in drug overdose deaths compared to 2019.
- EMS naloxone administrations were 66 percent higher across the state in 2020 compared to 2019.
- One of Indiana’s ten leading causes of death in 2020 was chronic liver disease or cirrhosis, which is highly correlated to excessive alcohol consumption.
This has led to the theory that the COVID-19 pandemic has increased drug-related overdose deaths and increased alcohol abuse in Indiana.
Substance Abuse Treatment in Indiana
Finding help for substance abuse in Indiana is possible. Ultimately, you will want to look for a treatment program that meets your current needs and can work with you throughout the recovery process.
Individuals with mild to moderate substance abuse disorders can easily find help with intensive outpatient treatment or partial hospitalization programs. In contrast, those with more severe conditions should consider detoxing first and attending an inpatient program.
When looking for help in Indiana, be sure to think about your comfort level and needs. Some people will recover more comfortably in a rehab center that is gender specific to decrease any potential distractions from their recovery.
Our Indiana Rehab Center Location
TruHealing Riverbend is located at 1403 Spring St Suite #1, Jeffersonville, Indiana. This treatment facility is an outpatient care rehab center that specializes in several outpatient treatment types, including:
- Partial hospitalization programs (PHP)
- Intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- Standard outpatient programs (OP)
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Men’s rehab programs
- Women’s rehab programs
We also use group and individual therapy sessions as an essential part of our individualized treatment plans.
Substance Use Disorders We Treat In Indiana
With the help of our highly experienced team, you can achieve the life of your dreams free from substance abuse. We offer support and guidance every step of the way for any of the following substance use disorders:
- Alcohol addiction
- Prescription drug addiction
- Opioid abuse and addiction
- Methamphetamine addiction
- Heroin addiction
- And more!
Many of our clients also have a co-occurring mental health disorder that requires special care for long-term recovery success. That’s why we offer dual diagnosis treatment for mental illnesses and certain MAT medications.
Indiana Substance Abuse and Addiction Treatment
Ready to start changing your life for the better? Don’t wait. If you or a loved one needs assistance, our team of admission specialists is here for you 24/7. Call us today at (833) 641-0572.
Lets Recover Together.
WE’RE ONE CALL AWAY.
Start TruHealing Today