If you are looking for information about treatment options for an alcohol use disorder, it sounds like you have made some huge strides towards self-awareness and recovery readiness. One of the most important decisions you will want to make is enrolling in an inpatient or outpatient alcohol treatment center. Both have qualities and benefits that recommend them. The specific benefits of a residential addiction treatment program are numerous and may well be ideal for you, depending on your particular circumstances.
If you want to talk to someone today about inpatient options, reach out to TruHealing Centers today. Our caring and informed staff can answer your questions about residential alcohol treatment centers near you. Call [Direct] or use our online form to request information.
Why Enroll in a Residential Alcohol Addiction Treatment Program?
Residential alcohol treatment centers provide medically managed alcohol detox during the critical first stage of recovery: withdrawal. Residential programs also deliver coordinated care utilizing a plan that integrates substance abuse treatment with mental health therapies. Having medical and therapeutic professionals monitoring your detox and supervising your entire recovery process provides the safest path towards successful, long-term sobriety.
Inpatient care offers proven benefits and is the stimulus you need to begin your recovery feeling supported and empowered. That way, when you leave residential care to continue with an outpatient alcohol treatment program, you will be well-positioned for ongoing success.
Your treatment in an in-patient setting comes with a complete, built-in support network comprised of staff and peers. Surrounded by others who know exactly what you are going through as you begin recovery from alcohol addiction, you feel seen, heard, and held in a trusting environment where you can begin treatment.
After a close review of your medical, mental health, and addiction history, your team will individualize a specific plan to your needs and what you are comfortable with. As you become rested and relaxed in a caring and trigger-free setting, your alcohol addiction treatment plan will begin. At TruHealing Centers, our residential alcohol treatment centers opportunities and options such as:
- Individual therapy with a licensed practitioner
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Trauma-informed therapy
- Family programs and therapy
- Support groups and group therapy
- Holistic therapy
- Wellness practices
Peer Support in a Residential Alcohol Addiction Treatment Center
Relationships are important to our sense of wellbeing and quality of life—two things that are severely compromised by alcohol addiction. Peer support provides a powerful mitigating force, improving wellbeing and quality of life. Some key benefits of having the support of peers while in residential addiction treatment include:
- Stress management – The daily social support of peers in rehab helps you cope with stress and practice the skills learned while in treatment.
- Hope – The judgment-free zone of residential alcohol addiction treatment centers combined with the emotional support of others who notice when you are having a bad day provide a sense of comradeship and hope. You can be inspired by someone who has emerged from a dark time, who has refused to give up despite a previous relapse, or has made a personal breakthrough.
- Accountability – As you walk through your early days of recovery alongside others, you provide strength and accountability for one another. Knowing that there is someone as invested in your success as you are in theirs is a powerful motivator to stick to the program and seek help and support if you feel yourself faltering.
- Lowered risk of relapse – The data shows us that peer support in a recovery setting and beyond will lower your risk of relapse.
Choose Residential Alcohol Treatment at TruHealing Centers
If you can arrange your life for between 30 and 90 days to undergo residential treatment for alcoholism, consider one of the TruHealing Centers’ inpatient alcohol rehab programs. Our evidence-based, compassionate care provides excellent opportunities for a successful start to your recovery.
We offer multiple lines of service and settings and staff that foster trust, comfort, and hope. Reach out to us today to learn more. Fill out our online form or just pick up the phone and dial [Direct].